So Tortuga Rachel over at Turtle Tracks was tagged in an 11 things post and decided I would be one of her 11
victims tag-ees. I Love Randomness!!! Thanks for the tag Rachel!
Here are the rules:
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Alrighty then... here they are:
Mommy Y's Random 11:
- I met my husband, in September, began dating by Halloween, was engaged by New Years Eve and married by the following Halloween.
- I own a pair of blue suede boots.
- My eyes are hazel, but most often appear green and occasionally gold.
- I had a dream when I was pregnant with my first born that I was in a parking garage, holding the hand of a 3 year old, curly headed brown eyed girl... yes, it turns out Awesome is a curly headed brown eyed girl (and coincidentally, spent a year of her life being 3!).
- I hate flying.
- Before we were married, my hubby handed me his fly box (box of lures for fly fishing) and told me he had tied a new fly he wanted me to see. My engagement ring was hidden in the box. It took me a few minutes to realize it though, because I was studying the flies so hard looking for the new one!
- I love the game Othello! I can never remember how to play it and lose the first time, then win every time after that. Hubby won't play it with me anymore.
- My favorite fingernail polish color is Purple Passion.
- My favorite summer time activity is lounging in the sun while my kiddo's do anything outdoors.
- In college, I lived alone in a dorm room on Elm Street (yes, I worried about Freddy Kreuger).
- When I was 20 I thought I wanted to move to Wyoming (miles from anyone I know), be a waitress somewhere and dedicate my free time to writing.
Here are my answers to Tortuga Rachel's questions:
- What time do you usually get up in the morning? Usually around 5:30, although it's not something I do by choice.
- What is your favorite food? Whatever Daddy Y is willing to fix. I always prefer food that someone else has cooked!
- What do you want to be when you grow up, assuming you grow up? A millionaire.
- What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten? Flaming cheese.
- What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about? That would sure simplify things! I can do the Hokey Pokey!
- When was the last time you went on a date? Last Thursday! We went on a double date with my sis and her hubby to a Greek restaurant. I challenged us to 2 date nights a month in my 3 in 30 challenge.
- What is your go-to remedy for pain relief? I think that depends on the pain, but lately, ibuprofen, a hot soak and American Honey.
- What are the first three things you would do if you had a million dollars? Boy, I've thought about this one before! #1, Pay everything off. #2, Quit work. #3 Travel.
- What do you like to collect, either knowingly or in secret? Earrings. A girl can never have too many pairs of earrings. Luckily my beautiful Momma makes them!
- What is the grossest thing you have ever done? Do you mean besides being a mother and daycare provider? I really don't think there is anything grosser than that.
- If I came to visit you, what is the one must I should do/see/visit? That is a tough question. There are so many things to do around here. I guess maybe the first thing we need to do is sit and have a latte and talk about what would you like to do.
Random People I'm tagging:
- Mom E @ Conservamom
- Pam @ Multitasking Wife Life
- Rahmath @ Rahi 30386 - The New Chapter
- Kerrie @ The (Mommy) Kerrie Show
- Becky @ Rub Some Dirt on It
- Say What @ Say What
- Misty @ Rainy Day in May
- Ann @ Harvest Moon By Hand
- Sherri @ Love, Laughter, Friendship and Faith
- Our Side of the Mountain @ Our Side of the Mountain
- Mommy Minded @ Mommy Minded
- What is your favorite kind of book?
- Do you fold your laundry and put it away right away, or do you store it in a laundry basket?
- What is your favorite food to eat?
- What has been your favorite age to be?
- If you owned a zoo, what animal would you feature?
- What do you call your decorating style?
- What did you do for your favorite date ever?
- What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
- What is your all time favorite movie?
- What is your favorite quiet moment mom breakfast?
- Are you a lawn gnome, pink flamingo or statuary kind of lawn designer? Please elaborate.